AppMgr Pro III (App2SD) 5.16 Final Eck Full Patch Latest Is a device Android app
Download final version AppMgr Pro III (App2SD) App Full For Android With direct link
AppMgr (also known as App 2SD) is a completely redesigned app that provides the following components:
★ Move applications: moves apps to either internal or external storage to get more available application storage
★ Hide the application: hides the system (built-in) application from the app drawer
★ Freeze Apps: Freeze Apps so that they do not use any CPU or memory resources
★ App Manager: Manages the app to uninstall batches, run apps or share apps with friends.
Support App 2SD for Android 6+ and more Samsung / HTC devices, but will not be supported on HUAWEI, LG, XIAOMI, ASUS with Android 6+ as manufacturers have removed the App 2sd function.
* Over 30,000,000 downloads! *
★ Up-to-date UI style, themes
★ Uninstall batch apps
★ move apps to batch external storage
★ Notify when installed running apps
★ Hide apps from app drawer
★ freeze apps for the freeze state
★ 1-tap to clear all cache
★ batch clear apps cache or data
★ Batch View Apps on Google Play
★ Export app list
★ Install the app from the export app list
★ Uninstall quickly or move an app by drag-n-drop
★ Sort by name, size or time of installation
★ Share customized app list with friends
★ Support home screen widgets
★ Support Android 2/3/4/5/6
Need root uninstaller? Download our new app usage app on Play!
More work for rooted devices
★ Root Uninstaller. 1 tap to uninstall the application
★ Root App Mover. 1 tap to move application
Are you running out of application storage? If you support moving to SD card, do you hate checking every app? Do you want an app that automatically does this for you and can notify you when an app can be moved? This component streamlines the speed of apps on your device’s external or internal storage through your device’s settings. With this, you will have more control over your expanding collection of apps. This is important for those who have memory management issues.
You don’t care about all the apps that your carrier adds to Android? Well, now you can get rid of them! This component enables you to hide system (built-in) applications from the app drawer.
You can freeze apps so that they do not use any CPU or memory resources and consume zero-battery. It is good for you to freeze the apps that you want to keep on the device, but do not want to run or uninstall them.
We have been selected as a Google I / O 2011 developer sandbox partner for its innovative design and advanced technology.
* Move apps function cannot work on your device because creation removes the function of moving apps in SD from Android system
*: Go and read the user manual or FAQ: AppMgr> Settings> About
Danish-Christian Stanggaard Kapelgaard
Filipino-Vincent CV Estrellado
French-Jerry Roth (Xermex)
Galician-Xesús M. Mosquera Kargel
German-Mark c. Hubner, Wolfgang Dinner
Polish-Kamil Szymaski, Grazhgorz Joblowski
Portuguese-Altieres Lima da Silva, Luis Barbosa de Assis Jr.
Spanish-Thomas de la Puente López, Lahiri López
Urdu-Hafiz Muhammad Moin ud Din
Vietnamese-Phong Kwang Pediat
AppMgr Pro III (App2SD) App
★ Fixed: 1-tap move app or clear cache failed on some devices
★ If you want to help in translation, send me an email
★ Bugs fixed and customizable
- No root or lucky patcher or Google Play mode is required;
- Disabled / deleted unwanted permissions + receiver + provider + services;
- Optimized and zipped graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Removed Advertising Permissions / Services / Providers from Android.manifest;
- Links to advertisements have been removed and methods have been canceled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove the default .source tag name of the associated Java files;
- Analytics / crashlitics / firebase disabled;
- No active tracker or advertisement – offline mode;
- AOSP compatible mode;
- Languages: Complete multiple languages;
- CPU: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86;
- Screen DPI: 160 DPI, 240 DPI, 320 DPI, 480 DPI, 640 DPI;
- Original package signatures changed;