Asmita Sharma (actress) height, weight, date of birth, age, wiki, character, boyfriend and more
Asmita Sharma is an Indian television actress and writer. She is best known for her role in the most popular Star Plus hit, Mann Ki Awaaz Pledge (200), where she played Ammaji, an older woman. And many other shows like Gutrun Gutrgun (201 2016) and Devon Mein Dev Shanidev (2007) and Ramji Londonwale. She has also acted in the film Tum Meri Chandra Kiran.
Asmita Sharma is from Jaipur, Rajasthan. She is a very impeccable actress with very good acting skills. In the Balika Vadhu TV series, she played the role of Suguna’s (Vibha Anand) mother-in-law. Thakurain Sumitra Sajjan Singh is known for her role in ‘Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigyaat’. She has received the Star Parivar Award for her performance in Mann Ki Awaaz Pledge. Along with television, she also worked in theater. Asmita had her first break while the Colombo director was in Jaipur. He was making an Indian film. He wanted an Indian girl to be able to play the lead. She auditioned and was selected. The name of the film was Tum Meri Chand Kiran.
|Real name||Asmita Sharma|
|Business||Actress and writer|
|Date of birth||Not known|
|Age (as of 2021)||Not known|
|Place of birth||Jaipur, Rajasthan, India|
|Home Town||Jaipur, Rajasthan, India|
|Family||Mother: Not available
Father: Not available
Sister: Not available
Brother: Not available
Husband: Not available
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Educational details and more
|School||Banasthali University, Jaipur, Rajasthan|
|College||St. John’s Senior Secondary School at Kota in Rajasthan|
|Debut||Doordarshan: Balika Vadhu (200)
Movies: Ramji Londonwale (2005)
Physical statistics and more
|Height||5 ′ 4 ″ feet|
|Verses||Reading books and writing|
Asmita got married in 2011 and gave birth to a child named Ath on June 21, 2012. Her father-in-law lives in Jaipur.
Marital status and more
|Salary (approximate)||Not available|
|Net worth||Not available|
Social media presence
Some facts about Asmita Sharma
- Asmita Sharma started her modeling career and entered the showbiz industry.
- She is one of the world’s leading actresses.
- Asmita is especially famous for her role in ‘Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigyaat’. She was just 27 years old when she met a 60-year-old woman in the series.
- She left the show ‘Mann Ki Awaaz Pratiksha’ due to pregnancy and then resumed her role in the show after childbirth.
- Asmita was honored with the Indian Tele Jury Award for Best Actress in a Negative Role (2012).
- In 2011 and 201 In, she was nominated for Star Parivartan Award for Favorite Mother-in-Law and Indian Tele Jury Award for Best Actress in a Negative Role.
- She once said in an interview that they don’t want to play meaningless roles just because of her personality or age.
- Instead of enjoying spending time with her family, she is not active on social media.
If you have more details Asmita Sharma. Please comment below we will update within an hour.